Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Citrix Remote Desktop

From: "Nicholas J. Fanelli" <nfanelli () empire edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 12:27:15 -0400

Have a look at:
http://www.vulnerabilityassessment.co.uk/Citrix.html

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com] On Behalf Of The Dead
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:27 AM
To: pen-test () securityfocus com
Subject: Citrix Remote Desktop

Hello guys!

I'm manking a pen-testing from an external network to a target and I
found a Citrix session (port 1494) opened.
I have downloaded some tools that perform brute-force login and
application enumeration.
Is there something else that I can do about such enviroment?

Thanks!

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org