Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: IT Security Stencils

From: Marco Ivaldi <raptor () mediaservice net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 18:19:31 +0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale)

Hey all,

Sorry for the one month late reply, but I'm catching up with old posts just now, after a long period of non-stop work...

On Sat, 8 May 2010, Jeff Bryner wrote:

http://www.visiocafe.ca/downloads/various/HaydenSearle/McAfee_Visio.zip

mcafee has some good 'virus!' and 'hacker' type icons.

Not sure about possible copyright issues, but Microsoft Japan's diagrams always amazed me;)

http://www.microsoft.com/japan/security/bulletins/ms10-039e.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/japan/security/bulletins/ms10-038e.mspx
http://www.microsoft.com/japan/security/bulletins/ms10-032e.mspx

Cheers,

--
Marco Ivaldi                          OPSA, OPST, OWSE
Senior Security Advisor