Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OT: the detection of illegal gateways

From: matteo filippetto <matteo.filippetto () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 09:58:19 +0200

Can anyone recommend any such commercial or open source tools? (open source utilities would actually be my preference
:)  Also, what is your experience with IP Sonar -- is it really a good stuff?

Hi,

you can try to write a script in python using scapy library: it's veru powerful.

http://www.secdev.org/projects/scapy/

if you want I can send you some sample code.

Best regards

--
Matteo Filippetto