Penetration Testing mailing list archives

demoing sslv2 vulns

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:16:31 +0100

When scanning web servers the scanners regularly come with
vulnerabilities for weak and medium ciphers and SSL v2. A client has
recently asked why these are an issue and can they have a demo of them
being exploited. I've found some technical level docs on why this is a
problem but I'm looking for some kind of walk through on how to demo
exploiting this. Does anyone have one?

Robin