Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: How to tweak tools against targets that block ICMP

From: "Demetris Papapetrou" <dpapapetrou () internalaudit gov cy>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 08:56:45 +0300

Jack hi,

I didn't have any stress problems with port forwarding tools so far. On the
other hand, I didn't try to tunnel through them large amounts of data.

Regarding your nessus/metasploit question, there is a really nice video by
Netinfinity on SecurityTube showing how to run a Nessus scan through a
compromised machine using SSH, proxychains and Metasploit's meterpreter. You
will find it very informative.

The link is:
hxxp://www.securitytube.net/Running-a-Nessus-Scan-through-a-Compromised-Host
-through-a-Meterpreter-Session-video.aspx

You are welcome,

Demetris Papapetrou