Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Latest Chinese Attacks on Google

From: Guy <patterson () nullamatix com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:20:44 -0500

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 3:54 PM,  <infowarrior0 () gmail com> wrote:
All,

I wanted to see if anyone  knew of any of the technical aspects behind the recent attack on google via china.
I know Idefense supposedly posted a paper on the attack that was later recanted.Can anyone provide any insight on
this?

Thanks,
InfoWarrio0

http://wepawet.iseclab.org/view.php?hash=1aea206aa64ebeabb07237f1e2230d0f&type=js