Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Flash Web Application

From: "Samantha Fetter" <Samantha.Fetter () truevalue com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:09:12 -0600

Another great tool is SWFScan.  It's provided by HP and requires registration, but is free.
http://www.hp.com/go/swfscan

I was introduced to this in a class, and was told that although other tools attempt to decompile the flash code, and
can usually do a decent job, this tool was made using the actual Flash source so can truly decompile it accurately.
It's easy to use and pretty cool.

Cheers,
Samantha