Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: oracle database scanner

From: Rorym Forums <rorym.forums () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 23:46:49 +0000

Hi,

A couple of ways I've seen of doing this.

Metasploit has a modules called oraenum which is designed to pull information from oracle systems .

On the commercial side there's ngs squirrel
http://www.ngssoftware.com/services/software-products/Database-Security/NGSSQuirreLOracle.aspx

And also pfclscan http://www.petefinnigan.com/pfclscan/pfclscan_1.htm

Also pete finnigans site has a good tools listing http://www.petefinnigan.com/tools.htm

Cheers