Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Participate in experiment on Intrusion Detection

From: Frank van Vliet <s0002720 () student utwente nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 21:25:17 +0200

Hi,

We created a system, which detects attacks on a website and creates a
list of the attackers and their skill level. Now, we have set up an
experiment to test this system and could use the help of hackers,
security professionals, crackers, script kiddies and all others with at
least some ability to compromise a website.

In this experiment, we ask you to compromise a website (which contains a
number of security problems). Then, we ask you some questions to
determine your skill level and compare this to the output of our system.

We'd love it if you could find the time to participate in the experiment
by visiting:

  http://130.89.241.108/

Thank you in advance,

Frank van Vliet