Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: IT Security Stencils

From: infosec posts <infosec.posts () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 12:54:06 -0500

Google for "make your own visio shapes."  The google cache on the
first result has the directions that should help you out, if you don't
want to run their stupid scripts that check if you have MS Office
installed.

From: Wardell Motley <infowarrior0 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 18:50:24 -0500

All,

In the next few weeks I am preparing a Microsoft Visio Diagram for an
External\Internal Pen Test of our organization but as I look out over
the internet I have been unable to find any Information security
related Visio Stencils.I mean none what so ever and I believe in
exhausting my google and dogpile resources extensively.What I am
basically looking for is something like a bad guy stencil you know
maybe a guy wearing shades could represent my blackhat and a green BIO
symbol could be a infected machine out on the
DMZ.Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! If it cant be in Vizio I
could possibly try out something else.But Let me know!

Cheers,