Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Password audit in 2008 DC

From: Nikhil Wagholikar <visitnikhil () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:24:44 +0530

Hello Adrian,

Helix has utilities to dump SAM file. You can run it on the Microsoft
Windows 2008 DC and safely dump the local SAM file to a normal TXT
file.

---
Nikhil Wagholikar
Practice Lead | Security Assessments & Digital Forensics
Network Intelligence India Pvt. Ltd. [NII Consulting]
Web: http://www.niiconsulting.com/
Comprehensive Information Security Training
http://iisecurity.in/courses/Training Calendar.html