Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Assessing the security awareness of web users at a national level

From: J-P <jphml () videotron ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 12:19:51 -0400

Hi Demetris,

Not sure about the ethic side of your project (even if I'd be curious to see
the results), but to answer your question, the only similar project I saw
was done by Didier Stevens back in 2007. See his blog post here

ed-here/

I hope you'll find useful information there.

J-P

On 09-09-18 6:29 AM, "Demetris Papapetrou"