Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Brief Analysis of inj3ct0r.com

From: dharm <dharm910 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:00:28 +0530

Yes , I totally agree with you as a simple nmap scan on the
Inj3ct0r.com shows the output with a smtp having title "WAteam" and
the title at 80 port is also same. Also , site is not working right
now.

DO NOT SUBMIT/VISIT ANY 0day Exploit at this site.

Here is the nmap scan result for the inj3ct0r

Host 8.101.120.77.colo.static.dc.volia.com (77.120.101.8) appears to
be up ... good.

Interesting ports on 8.101.120.77.colo.static.dc.volia.com (77.120.101.8):

Not shown: 985 closed ports

PORT      STATE    SERVICE      VERSION

21/tcp    open     ftp          ProFTPD 1.3.0

|_ FTP bounce check: no banner

22/tcp    open     ssh          OpenSSH 4.3p2 Debian 9etch3 (protocol 2.0)

25/tcp    open     smtp         Postfix smtpd

|_ SMTPcommands: EHLO wateam.localdomain, PIPELINING, SIZE 10240000,
VRFY, ETRN, AUTH LOGIN PLAIN, AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN, ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES,
8BITMIME, 250 DSN

53/tcp    open     domain?

80/tcp    open     http         Apache httpd 2.2.3 ((Debian))

|_ HTML title: WAteam server

110/tcp   open     pop3         Openwall popa3d

|_ POP3 Capabilites:  capa

111/tcp   filtered rpcbind

135/tcp   filtered msrpc

139/tcp   filtered netbios-ssn

445/tcp   filtered microsoft-ds

1720/tcp  filtered H.323/Q.931

1723/tcp  open     pptp         linux (Firmware: 1)

2049/tcp  filtered nfs

3306/tcp  open     mysql        MySQL 5.0.32-Debian_7etch11

|  MySQL Server Information: Protocol: 10

|  Version: 5.0.32-Debian_7etch11

|  Thread ID: 33073

|  Some Capabilities: Connect with DB, Compress, Transactions, Secure Connection

|_ Salt: vh'',G`/g<53>!'BS\Tq

12345/tcp filtered netbus