Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen Tester Scripting

From: Robin Wood <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 23:26:57 +0000

2009/11/3 infosec posts <infosec.posts () gmail com>:
Greetings,

I ran across this site this morning, and thought it may be a handy
resource for others.  As always, the more we as a community can
contribute, the more valuable the resource becomes:

http://www.pentesterscripting.com/

Thanks.

The project is just starting up so we don't have much on there at the
moment but the number of people offering to submit scripts is growing
so hopefully it won't be long till we get to a point of having
something for everyone.

If you have something you'd like to submit please send it to
scripts () pentesterscripting com . These don't have to be hardcore, l33t
scripts just anything you find useful because you can guarantee that
if you've automated a job then there are others out there that would
also love to have it automated.

If you want to be kept up-to-date with the site follow
@PenTesterScript on Twitter.

Robin