Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH or OSCP?

From: Danux <danuxx () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:07:16 -0600

Always the same question from newbies!!! Dont feel that, I asked the
same long time ago.

If you wanna learn hundred of security tools go for CEH.
If you wanna learn how to crete basic hacking tools go for OSCP.

If you are a beginner definitely OSCP is not for you.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:14 AM, Vaibhav Kaushal