Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Malware Analysis

From: Chip Panarchy <forumanarchy () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 17:12:02 +1100

Hi,

Not sure what happened to my last post, so I'll just reiterate it!

Of many anti-malware software I've tried, MalwareBytes (free) seems to
be the best.

However, I haven't tested the latest ones, so I'd recommend (if you
have the time) to test out as many of the different free/trial malware
detection/removal software as you can, then decide for yourself.

Best of luck,

Panarchy