Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: security tools list

From: Christian Martorella <cmartorella () edge-security com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 23:59:53 +0200

Hi Ying you can also check the Security Forest tool list, it's not updated but it has a lot of tools classified:

http://securityforest.com/wiki/index.php/Category:ToolTree

Also i recommend to add some kind of classification or filtering on the list, because it will be a mess to navigate through hundreds of tools.

Kind regards,

Christian Martorella
http://laramies.blogspot.com