Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Frameworks to exploit AV gw and Browser?

From: "Patrick Webster" <sflist () aushack com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 01:29:37 +1100

Hi Richard,

Regarding #2, I think PIRANA would do what you're looking for.

http://www.guay-leroux.com/projects.html

PIRANA is an exploitation framework that tests the security of a email
content filter. By means of a vulnerability database, the content
filter to be tested will be bombarded by various emails containing a
malicious payload intended to compromise the computing platform.
PIRANA's goal is to test whether or not any vulnerability exists on
the content filtering platform. This tool uses the excellent shellcode
generator from the Metasploit framework!

-Patrick

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 6:22 AM, Richard Miles