Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen-Testing SAP

From: "Ulises Retamal" <ulisesgr () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 15:21:56 -0200

Hi,
There's a SAP penetration testing framework developed by CYBSEC Security Systems in Argentina.
http://www.cybsec.com/EN/research/sapyto.php

It is written in Python and it was presented in Blackhat Europe 2007.
Regards,

Ulises.

----- Original Message ----- From: "yelukati mahendra" <mahendra_yn () yahoo com>