Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Does anybody know about encrypting algorithm of Everest Icode?

From: Shreyas Zare <shreyas () technitium com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 14:08:00 +0530

Hi,

It looks like a md5 hash of some related parameters.

Regards,

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:29 PM, Волк <v0l4arrr () gmail com> wrote:
I'm pentesting some servers for my clients. There is encrypted field in
msssql database.
REF_NO -> 1E682975FA1988662A742C830720946F

In asp script the line is vData =
objShoppingCartUpd.CreateOrderFromCart(sConnectionString,sCartId,vChoice,sCCresult,rsOrder,iResult)
where rsOrder("REF_NO") is a normal string.
Does anybody know about encrypting algorithm of Everest Icode system? Or
where can i get it?

--
("Computers have a strange habit of doing what you say, not what you
mean." - SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors)

Shreyas Zare
Co-Founder, Technitium
eMail: shreyas () technitium com

..::< The Technitium Team >::..
Visit us at www.technitium.com
Contact us at theteam () technitium com

Join Sci-Tech News group and get the latest science & technology news
in your inbox. Visit http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/sci-tech-news
to join.