Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[tool] Nessus wrapper for ike-scan v1.0.4 released

From: "Peter Van Eeckhoutte (corelan)" <peter.ve () corelan be>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:52:51 +0100

What is it ?
------------
- This Nessus plugin is a nasl script that will help you automate VPN implementations audits.
- It uses ike-scan, which can be downloaded from http://www.nta-monitor.com/tools/ike-scan/
- It runs various ike-scan probes, parses the output and reports back issues.
- It is customizable (to a certain extend) via Nessus' Advanced Options

Where can I get more info and download it  ?
- Info & download :
http://www.corelan.be:8800/index.php/2009/01/31/nessus-wrapper-for-ike-scan/
- If you have discovered bugs/problems, if you want to provide some feedback, or if you just want to tell me you like
the script :
http://www.corelan.be:8800/index.php/forum/pve-nessus-plugins

Peter Van Eeckhoutte

This transmission is intended only for use by the intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient you
should not read, disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use the information contained in this transmission.  The
information contained in this transmission may be confidential and/or privileged.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this transmission including any attachments.