Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Default Admin Account

From: "M.D.Mufambisi" <mufambisi () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 09:18:40 +0200

I do agree with scott. The young fellow did commit a crime. Curiosity
is not an excuse. However, having said that, someone at the military
should be held accountable for such poor security practice. Someone
did not do their job correctly considering the sensitive info the
military deal with. Whilst the young man should be charged for
unauthorised access to computer systems, someone at the military
security should be charged with negligence.

Regards,

Munyaradzi mufambisi