Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: IBM Websphere Portal Authentication Bypass

From: Eduardo Sierra <esierr4 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:39:47 -0400

Hi list,

No luck, Does http://XXXX:XXXX/wps/portal/!ut/p/cxml/04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4g3sdAvyHZUBAAqwx9c
mean something to anyone?

The 04_Sj9SPykssy0xPLMnMz0vM0Y_QjzKLN4g3sdAvyHZUBAAqwx9c part appears
a lot if you google it...what is it?

I find it even in an IBM solution document...,

If you have other URL to try authentication bypass please share. My
time is almost up. documentartion could also be usefull but im trying
for the auth bypass.

Best Regards,

Eduardo.