Penetration Testing mailing list archives

PEN-TEST+SQL INJECTION+PHP+MYSQL

From: tito.canto () alesat com br
Date: 15 Dec 2009 21:21:04 -0000

Hi,

Can i  Executing more than one query in one transaction when the application is developed in PHP and database is mysql?

I´m trying to sql injection on a client,  but I can´t perform “insert” and “update”, I think that  ;  is not recognized.

Like: http://www.vulnerable-site.com/mostranoticia.php?cod=159;+drop+tbnoticia+--+

thanks!
TC