Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen Test--France and Belgium

From: Stefan <netfortius () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:50:37 -0600

I would - personally - seek legal advice in the country/ies you are
going to carry out the services. While such a mailing list is probably
very good for technical issues, *I* think it should only be used to
source, not rely upon legal matters. I have done and serviced IT
issues globally, and I wouldn't feel comfortable about "walking" into
a different country's legally bound systems analysis, (e.g.
security/pen-testing) if not with the help of local legal experts ...
in fact I even had to use my foreign language skills to double-check
issues, sometimes.

Stefan