Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Cell Phone viruses detection and removal

From: Terry Cutler <jedi31337 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 11:09:53 -0500

Hey all happy Monday Morning :)

Do any of you have the knowldge to tell me how I could detect if a
Cell phone has a virus on it, and how I could get it off ?

I heard of a virus called redbrowser.a but was wondering if there was
anything similar but in english.
http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/redbrowser_a.shtml

Bonus question :  What would we been looking for in a forensic analysis ?

Thank you so much in advance !

--
./Terry Cutler
Master CNE , CDE, CLP, Certified Ethical Hacker