Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: What is your Job Role?

From: "M.B.Jr." <marcio.barbado () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:10:40 -0300

Every technology professional and/or enthusiast, dissatisfied  with IT
area's bureaucracy, dreams about being a pen-tester =)

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 2:43 AM, Hy Zaret<hyzaret () gmail com> wrote:
Greetings and Salutations to all!

After speaking with Sarah, I found that there are many more
specialities within Security then I ever thought!

(Sarah's a Security Architect)

So, in the search for which role I'd like [currently
Penetration-tester], it would be helpful to know what it is you do.

Please provide role & job description!

Thank you for taking the time to reply,

Hy Zaret

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org

--
Marcio Barbado, Jr.