Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Penetration Testing

From: Alex Stender <alex.stender () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 10:22:21 +0100

Thank you all for your recommendations. Most useful.

I will have a go at Nesus and nmap.

Obviuosly, Googling is the first thing that comes up to everyone's mind.

But when you don't have time to research in an area which you are not
a speciliast (otherwise I would not be asking) one should humbly ask
for help (one of the purposes of a mailing list) so experts can point
you in the right direction.

That's why I love theses lists.

Thank you.

Alex