Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Podcast Interview: Möbius Defense and stuff

From: Stephen Mullins <steve.mullins.work () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 15:28:40 -0400

Interesting.

Guess I should take down my fake security system signs and set up some
sentry guns.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Pete Herzog<lists () isecom org> wrote:
Hi,

My "surprise" interview after a presentation at Black Hat Amsterdam has been
posted a while back regarding the Möbius Defense but I never got around to
sharing it (the first minute is in Dutch):

http://www.madison-gurkha.com/en/gurkhast.php

I think it's not too bad considering I was just off a plane, hungry, and
tired from a very animated presentation. And I ramble on about physical
security for homeowners and such too so it's probably relevant for anyone.

Sincerely,
-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually
do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full
practical examination in order to become certified.
http://www.iacertification.org