Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Integrated Devices

From: <suess13 () cfl rr com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 19:18:13 -0400

They are fine,but do not believe the thruput numbers cisco publishes on them, when NBAR, IP inspect, and other security features on turned on, thruput goes way down the drain. If you want something that will run all security features on a single device, look at the juniper series, the only down side I see is in the area of device management.

----- Original Message ----- From: <drewdelbridge () hotmail com>