Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Issues using Nipper with Checkpoint configuration

From: τ∂υƒιφ * <tas0584 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:58:17 +0530

Hey,

Firesec is not 1000$ per install. What you have quoted is the price
tag for unlimited license. Firesec also has a perpetual license. Well
you can also send in your configuration & log files for analysis
incase you don't wish to buy the whole suite.

You can contact on info () niiconsulting com for more information.

Thanks for your information Joshua!

cheers
TAS
www.niiconsulting.com