Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: test new site

From: Ramiro <rgmz () gmx net>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:53:13 -0300

If the server you want to test is an IIS 6.0 you can download the IIS 6.0 Resource Kit Tools.
It includes the Web Capacity Analysis Tool version 5.2
This application has one client agent (controller for the test) and other agent for execute load on servers. It looks like the configuration of the test is made by scripts.

Hope this helps.

Top 5 Common Mistakes in Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar