Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Security Audit & pen testing fnial report

From: "Steve Armstrong" <stevearmstrong () logicallysecure com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:10:48 +0100

Michael,

These are the ones we released for the Westminster University IT
Security MSc course modules we taught.  Our output reports are still
based upon the framework, but are tailored to the clients needs and the
task at hand.

Please fire back any comments, but with over 7k downloads, we have never
got any feedback, so either they are very wide of the mark or not bad -
who know (lol).

http://www.logicallysecure.com/resources/downloads/downloads.htm

Steve A