Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: SQLMAP

From: "Anthony Cicalla" <anthony.cicalla () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 10:49:47 -0800

I've had some issues with that, that he is experiencing. I had to play
with the url in the conf file a but and also when I executed the
command to run sqlmap. Moving around and even removing some parameters
from the query if there where more than one. Most of the time I have
gotten it to work, sometimes it hasn't. Something that should be added
is filter evasion for sqlmap. I have a site that could be mapped but
they filter sql statement words like union. So to get passed it I just
use ununionion and it strips out the first union leaving union behind.
Sqlmap doesn't work for this site. But it's worked for plenty of
others for me.

Sincerely,
Anthony Cicalla,
Research Scientist
McafeeSecure
WebSecurity Group

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Taras P. Ivashchenko