Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pointers for testing Corba & RMI based applications

From: "Zed Qyves" <zqyves.spamtrap () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 09:37:27 +0200

Hello,

There was also a presentation in the recent OWASP USA 2008
(http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_NYC_AppSec_2008_Conference)
titled "Security Assessing Java RMI" that can give you a few pointers.

Hope it helps,
./Z

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 5:41 PM, McWimp <mcwimp () gmail com> wrote:
I am looking for some pointers (web sites, articles, books) on pen testing
CORBA and RMI based applications. There is not much info available on these
topics as it seems - in comparison to things like SQL injection.

Thanks!

Marcus

Security Trends Report from Cenzic
Stay Ahead of the Hacker Curve!
Get the latest Q2 2008 Trends Report now

www.cenzic.com/landing/trends-report

--
Κρέων
ἐν τῇδ᾽ ἔφασκε γῇ· τὸ δὲ ζητούμενον