Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: java source code review

From: "Wasim Halani" <wasimhalani () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:51:25 +0530

Hi Manoj,

AppCodeScan (www blueinfy com/AppCodeScan.zip) is a tool that comes to mind.

From their website:
"This tool is designed to help in performing whitebox testing. During
whitebox testing one needs to scan complete application code for
various different vulnerabilities like XSS, SQL injection, Poor
validations etc. It is possible to discover these vulnerable points
using this tool and one can follow code walking across the code base
to trace this vulnerability."

Hope it helps.

---
Wasim Halani
Security Analyst
Network Intelligence (India) Pvt. Ltd.

People often hate those things which they do not know or cannot
understand. -- Imam Ali (p.b.u.h.)