Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Terminal services and remote programs.

From: "arvind doraiswamy" <arvind.doraiswamy () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 12:42:04 +0530

Well my understanding was that you'd install the program just on 1
server..right? And have people logging in to that server? Obviously
Terminal services licenses would be required but is it the same for
Office and Adobe as well? My bad if I'm wrong :( . The cheaper point
wasn't the crux of what I was trying to say though...

Arvind

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:34 AM, Sean Tindall