Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: InfoSec certification EC/BackTrack?

From: "Terry Cutler" <jedi31337 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 10:42:49 -0500

Which version of CEH are you referring to ? V5 has dramatically
changed since I took it it as V3. Also, the add-on to that is the ECSA
which really completes the puzzle. I also looked at the Offensive
Security book an it;s really well done. Not sure if a beginner would
be lost if he started with that though.