Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: SQL Injection Tools

From: Marco Ivaldi <raptor () mediaservice net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 09:30:38 +0200 (ora solare Europa occidentale)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, oh oh wrote:

Thanks for your list

I'm looking for the sql injection tool for testing in my lab.
If possible , I'll report some result in every tool in your list when
i finnish the test.
For business use , I used to take sql ninja for test my client.

Just wanted to point out this script of mine:

http://0xdeadbeef.info/code/mssql-hax0r

Admittedly nothing fancy, but it has proven very useful a number of times when exploiting SQL injection on ASP+MSSQL applications. The code is also pretty readable and easy to customize for your own purposes.

Cheers,

--
Marco Ivaldi, OPST
Red Team Coordinator      Data Security Division