Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Firewall rulebase automation - Grey Box assessment

From: "Secure Scorp" <securescorp () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 17:49:03 +0530

I have seen the demo of the firsec
(http://www.niiconsulting.com/products/Firesec.html) and would
recommend using it . As suggested by Nikhil , it gives lot of options
and supports various firewalls.

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:36 AM, Rick Zhong <sagiko () gmail com> wrote:

Thanks Arvind for putting the efforts to develope the tool. You may
want to take a look at AlgoSec's Automated Firewall Analyzer,  I have
tried it (http://www.algosec.com/en/products/firewall_analyzer.php).
Good features, good results and  cost good amount of $$$ (per
firewall) as well.

regards,
Rick

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 1:21 PM, arvind doraiswamy