Penetration Testing mailing list archives

[Tool] - ProxyStrike v2.0 - Active Web application proxy

From: Christian Martorella <cmartorella () edge-security com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 23:42:16 +0200

Hi everyone,  we have released a new tool:

ProxyStrike is an active Web Application Proxy, is a tool designed to find vulnerabilities while browsing an application. It was created because the problems we faced in the pentests of web applications that heavily depends on Javascript, not many web scanners did it good at this stage, so we came with this proxy.

Right now it has Sql injection (blind) and XSS modules.

New features:
        * Request interception
        * Response Diffing
        * Request repeater

Features:

        • Http request/response history
        • Request parameter stats
        • Request parameter values stats
        • Request url parameter signing and header field signing
        • Use of an alternate proxy (tor for example ;D )
        • Sql attacks
        • Xss attacks
        • Export results to HTML or XML
        • Console version (python proxystrike.py -c / proxystrike.exe -c)

Many improvements were achieve in this new version.

Check it at:  http://www.edge-security.com/proxystrike.php

You can choose a win32 or a *nix version.

Regards,

Christian Martorella