Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: RSA SecurID sdconf.rec file

From: Seb <littlebighuman () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:07:26 +0200

For the most part I'm interested what format this binary file is in. RSA client agents can read the file, so it must be documented somewhere. It would be great if I can read the contents of the file somehow, or extract some information from it.

I did contact RSA support, but they haven't come back to me about it.