Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: How to get the list of domain admins

From: Taufiq Ali <taufiq.ali () niiconsulting com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:53:35 +0530

Hey Shankar

To get list of users who are having domain admin rights in a domain is

net group "Domain Admins"

--
Taufiq Ali
Lead Security Developer.

Comprehensive Security Assessment Software
http://www.niiconsulting.com/products.html

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.

Shankar Arjunan wrote:
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to get list of users who are having domain admin rights in a domain. I vaguely remember using it through command line utility net use or net localgroup ..

Thanks in advance
Shankar

Top 5 Common Mistakes in Securing Web Applications
Get 45 Min Video and PPT Slides

www.cenzic.com/landing/securityfocus/hackinar