Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Generate passwords by bruteforce

From: "Password Crackers, Inc." <pwcrack () pwcrack com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 14:19:34 -0500

If you are looking for a password generator, we have a free online password
generator here:

http://www.pwcrack.com/passwordgenerator.shtml

If you are trying to perform a brute-force attack on a particular password
or application, you probably need to be more specific about how you want to
output the passwords that are generated -- are these written to disk, memory
or fed to another application, window, etc.

Bob Weiss
President
Password Crackers, Inc.
http://www.pwcrack.com/