Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Information on Canvas tool

From: purianuj () gmail com
Date: 6 Feb 2008 06:18:13 -0000

Hi All,

I am looking for information and experiences you guys have on PT tool "Canvas". Currently, in our company we use Core
Impact on Commerical side and Metaspolit on freeware. However, we would like to try Canvas as it is less costly than CI.

Would appreciate if you guys could share your experiences in using this tool. I am especifically looking for these
points:

1. User friendly?
2. Availability of exploits. How often?
3. Customizable?
4. Reporting feature. How good? What kind of reports?
5. Any idea on price?

Thanks

--
Rgds