Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Complemento v0.4 released

From: fulmine2005 <fulmine2005 () tiscali it>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:28:08 +0100

COMPLEMENTO --- http://complemento.sourceforge.net/

Acri Emanuele <crossbower () gmail com>

Complemento is a collection of tools that I originally grokked up for my
personal toolchain for solving some problems or just for fun. Now I have
decided to release it to the public (for LetDown I had some doubts...).

LetDown is a tcp floder that i have programmed after reading Fyodor
article "TCP Resource Exhaustion and Botched Disclosure" (you can read
it at http://insecure.org/stf/tcp-dos-attack-explained.html).

ReverseRaider is a domain scanner that uses brute force wordlist
scanning for finding a target subdomains or reverse resolution for a
range of ip.

Httsquash is an http server scanner, banner grabber and data retriever
(i'm programming a GUI interface for it, see the website...). It can be
used for scanning large ranges of ip for finding devices or http servers.