Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: For those interested in covert channels

From: Steffen Wendzel <cdp_xe () gmx net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:04:28 +0100

Hi,

what you made is a implementation of what I call a protocol channel
limited to layer 4 . I finished my research on it (and there is _much_
more to know about it, then you mention in your post). I will upload my
diploma thesis about this topic after I received my diploma in a few
months (the information on my website and my paper on the topic are
outdated and incomplete!). But at the moment I can give out no information
and also can not talk about details.

More information about this topic can be found here:

        http://www.wendzel.de/?sub=showpost&blogid=11&postid=136

regards
Steffen Wendzel

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 01:14:09 -0600