Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: MS08-067 - Where can I find an exploit for this?

From: "Taras P. Ivashchenko" <naplanetu () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:13:08 +0300

Hello, Chip!

What do you know about such thing as Metasploit?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:06:31 +1100
"Chip Panarchy" <forumanarchy () gmail com> wrote:

Hello

There are some computers I know of that are NEVER updated (well
Service Packs, but that's all).

What I wish to do (with permission) is to show the owners of these
computers why they HAVE TO update there computer.

Here is the information about this (MS08-067);

http://www.symantec.com/security_response/threatconlearn.jsp

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/Bulletin/MS08-067.mspx

http://securitylabs.websense.com/content/Alerts/3218.aspx

http://blogs.technet.com/msrc/archive/2008/10/23/ms08-067-released.aspx

http://blogs.technet.com/swi/archive/2008/10/23/More-detail-about-MS08-067.aspx

Please tell me where I can find an exploit for MS08-067.

Thanks in advance,

Panarchy

--
Тарас Иващенко (Taras Ivashchenko), OSCP
www.securityaudit.ru