Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Comprehensive firewall test using Nmap?

From: "M.B.Jr." <marcio.barbado () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:00:19 -0300

No CJ,
I guess Alexander means an automatic port alteration during your

nmap -g $srcport -oA blabla-$srcport etc

suggestion.

Regards,

On 8/21/08, Carl-Johan Bostorp <Carl-Johan.Bostorp () hps se> wrote:
Hi,

 Using simple scripting would be a good way to get things done quickly.  E.g.

 #!/bin/bash

 srcport=$1
 end=$2

 while [ $srcport -le $end ]; do
   nmap -g $srcport -oA blabla-$srcport etc
   $srcport = `expr $srcport + 1`
 done

 /CJ

--