Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Computer Security Videos

From: "Leonardo Cavallari Militelli" <leonardocavallari () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 16:01:39 -0300

I made a small compilation some time ago and it's available at my blog:

http://www.leocavallari.com/recursos/videos

I'll look for add the suggestion made on the list.

Best,
Leonardo Cavallari

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 3:17 PM, Nathan Sportsman <nsportsman () gmail com> wrote:
You can find mini hacking videos all over youtube. Just throw in some
 specific terms, e.g. arp spoofing, hydra, rainbow tables, etc

 Nathan Sportsman